METHOD OF PAYMENT
Our transactional site allows you to pay either with your Master Card or Visa card.
In case of credit, the credit will be made with the card that was used for the payment.
All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
We will apply the applicable taxes depending on the location of the delivery.
We are pleased that you have chosen to trust us by purchasing one of our products.
In the event that the product is not suitable, here's how to proceed:
Return for an unsuitable product
- You have 30 days to return a product from the date of purchase.
- Products must be the same condition as when they were received
- Products must be In their original box,
- Please do not remove the information labels on the product until you are sure to keep them.
- For reasons of hygiene (nail fungus, athlete's foot and other transmissible skin problems), shoes that have been worn are not exchangeable or refundable, except in the case of damaged products
Following your request, we will send you a return authorization number. All returns will be made by mail, a postage paid label will be sent to you by email.
IMPORTANT: In order to protect the original box(es) during shipping, please carefully pack the original box(es) either in another box or in a bag designed for shipping.
DO NOT STICK ANY LABELS DIRECTLY ON THE ORIGINAL BOX
In the event that the original box is damaged in transit due to improper packaging, a $5 restocking fee may be deducted from your credit.
Return of a damaged product
We offer a 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects. No warranty applicable in case of accident, normal wear and tear or abusive use.
If your purchase exceeds 90 days, still fill out the return form, your request will be reviewed and evaluated.
NO RETURNS WITHOUT PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
Be sure to include your invoice in your package in order to obtain the desired credit or exchange.
Do you have any questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us:
By phone: 1-800-463-3593
By email: email@example.com